Saturday, March 05, 2005

WoO wOo!!!

Woo woo.... yesterday i 1st time go BREEKS to eat, went there to have my dinner w my honey, sweetie n darling before we going for clubbing... my fav of all, BREEKS SPECIAL.. honey ordered for me cos i say it look nice... SoOo sweet of him..

hee... Never expect myself got clubbing mood yesterday, cos previously juz go there stone or wander ard e place...

don intend to go at 1st but my sweetie wanna go then accompany her lorz.. Then ask Han qiang to tag along too, cos since don noe when we last met him..

yesterday I nearly quarrel w a guy in there cos he toppled 1 full jug of our liquor away when he's dancing (he dances like fuck lorz).

we were dancing at the dance floor near our seats (our table are situated where platforms are on the side of the table). I don noe y our jug is at the edge of the table, when I wanna to get it in... That guy's leg go n knock at it n the drinks juz fall right in front of my eyes... sab n I was nearest to the table so the liquor got spilled on us... FREAK!!!

if he say sorry at that time, maybe I wont b that du lan but he juz danced like nobody business.. F* him la... He was at the top, I cant do anything so I got that empty jug n placed in front of his leg.. He still dare to ask me what happened... arghh... I was freaking pissed off lorz..

after cleaning up, went back to dance floor ask Han, Marcus they all whether he got pay us back or not.. NOPE is the answer... I went up to their table n agrued w them, it's 1 full jug leh, if left half a jug or something maybe im still fine w it... End up, they buai tahan me buy me another jug.. haha...

was damn siong, cos if he pay me back in cash right I onli get $10 since he get a new jug, he's paying $35... wahaha.... ;p

overall the night is quite fun lorz... *get to noe new ppl too!!*

No comments: